- Natalia Brown: Analysis of travel runs in Yellowstone
- Dan Sisco: Firefighter fatalities, 2000–2015
- Whitney Royal: European hotel reviews
- Jordan Hunter: Severe workplace injuries in the United States, 2015–2017
- James Sinkovic: Assassinations on the rise?
- Christopher Law: European hotel reviews
- Jacob Fullmer: Chase Bank nationwide deposit trends, 2010–2016
- Stephanie Dossena: Trends in terrorism, 1970–2010
- Victor Obiri: Breaking down terrorism in the US
For their final projects, students had to use R and Illustrator to take a huge dataset, explore it, tinker with it, and tell a nuanced story about it using at least three graphs.
The results were fantastic.
Here are some of the visualizations.All have been shared with student permission.